After a long abandonment of this blog, I decided to post a few updates on some of the changes I’m going to make over on this site.
- I will design a new child-theme for this blog using Kickstrap, a Twitter Bootstrap framework, and will be posting a tutorial on how to integrate into WordPress (hint: it is SQLite related).
- I will no longer post code snippets directly inside future posts. Instead, I will embed the snippets using Github Gist.
- Since I have renamed this blog to my personal blog, I will use it as a place to practice my speech in front of camera. You can subscribe to my Youtube channel if you understand my speech and/or like my voice although I don’t think anyone would listen to my horrible speech/voice. The primary reason for me to publish these recordings here is because I want to see if my speech can be improved in the future, say 20 years from now. And while I can make these speech related posts private, I’d like to see if anyone would be interested in my voice. If anyone who wants to leave a feedback about my speech or voice, whether like or dislike, feel free to leave a comment in the corresponding post. I will open to take whatever criticism you have. Thanks.
- Here is the first video on the channel, aka the introductory video:
- And here is the description for the channel:
“This is the private channel for my personal diary. The purpose of this channel is to practice my speech skill as my speech is terrible. I will upload a video to this channel daily talking about the general events happened in my life during that day. Sometimes I will do some reading from the books I bought long ago if there is nothing to talk about on that day.
Note that since both of my speech and voice are horrible, I will include the transcript on what I said in the video description.
Please feel free to subscribe this channel if you like and understand my voice, although I’m certain that no one would listen to my voice.“
That’s it for the updates of this month. Stay turned for the upcoming SQLite related post.